Sunday, July 22, 2007

Disappearing Act?!?!

I'm so sorry I forgot to let you all know that I would be away from blogging for a bit! CTMH had our annual new release of our catalog this past weekend at our Leadership event in San Diego, CA and I GOT TO BE THERE! I'm so thrilled with where this company is going! Not only will we have new paper kits and stamp sets, but we've got new product lines of "Foundry Frames and Plates," Edge Anchors, Distressing kit and paints (including small 1x1 distressing stamp pads), and clipboards and accordian albums in both 6x6 and 9x9 sizes!!

We have many new programs starting for consultants, including online training courses, a new album retreat for customers, and a new hostess program!!! Let me tell you ALL, you'll want to find a way to host a gathering with the new catalog!!

And the best news!!!! Convention 2008 is next in ORLANDO, FL!! (Hooray, no flight arrangements - the 6:30 flight and 4 am wake up call was NO FUN this morning!!) I'll be sharing some art tomorrow when I can get to my scanner!! :)

No comments: