Thursday, June 28, 2007

I've been TAGGED!!

The Rules: So this is how it works. I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
  1. I knew when I first met my husband that he and I were destined to be together - life's been grand since . . . we dated for five years and have now been married for seven.
  2. I've lived pretty much in the same town I was born in (a native Floridian mind you) my entire life (over 30 years now).
  3. I worked at a skating rink when I was younger and met a famous NASCAR driver there (remember this was in the 90's now, so many of you may have never heard of him at this point). Funny, I can't even remember his name now, but I do have a picture with him and I together. He was on a date with a "regular" at the rink!
  4. I've never been published. Part of that reason is probably because I've never submitted anything, part of me can't decide if I really want to be "judged" in that way. That's not the reason I got into scrapbooking, so I don't know if I want to go down that path yet.
  5. I am always being asked if my two youngest are twins . . . they are 13 months apart and there are definite differences between them as far as height, size, looks, and even maturity. I'm beyond why anyone would really think that they're twins - but then, I've lived with both of them together for almost four years.
  6. My first car wasn't a car . . . it was a truck - a black Ford Ranger with leather seats that was five years old . . . my first NEW car was a Honda Accord in 1997.
  7. I love the ocean and all it's creatures. The ocean was my first "love" as I grew up here along the coast, going to Sea World at least once a summer, and having this desire to train dolphins! LOL I've swam with dolphins, and with sharks . . . I've learned how to surf . . . I love cruises, and I love just sitting on the sand . . . My career path was leading me to Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute until fate got in the way, but I wouldn't change the way things ended up for anything. At least I'm still near the ocean . . . it truly is the best of both worlds.

Okay, that wasn't so bad . . .

Here's my list of "tagees": Tresa B., Mary, BonnieRose, Jeanne, Erica, Nicole . . . well . . . okay, six will have to be enough . . .

EDIT: Well . . . bummer . . . I was just informed that BonnieRose has also already done this, so I'm down to five out of seven :-) ~April

2 comments:

BonnieRose said...

loved reading all about u, but thks for the tag, but I've already done this one.. thks anyways.. u can check my archives for the seven random facts about me!! hugs

Clearly Inspired said...

You've been tagged! Go to my website at http://www.clearly inspired.blogspot.com for instructions on how to play!

Tagged again!